At first glance I know that this may look like it's just about intimacy, sex, and pleasure for husbands- and it is. But it's SO much deeper...
When it comes to discussions about intimacy, sex, and pleasure in marriages as Believers, it's not uncommon for some eyebrows to be raised. But what if I told you that “The King and Queen Intimacy Experience™” goes beyond the surface?
This transformative experience is rooted in a profound desire for husbands to not only experience physical pleasure but to be present leaders in their families. It is a journey towards "Multi-generational Wholeness Through Holiness", aiming to empower husbands and ultimately strengthen our communities. In this Treasured Letter™, we will explore the deeper layers of “The King and Queen Intimacy Experience™”.
What do men love more than sex?
It's no secret that men have a strong desire for physical intimacy. As wives, we can harness this desire to inspire our husbands to be actively engaged in other aspects of our relationships and families. After all, who doesn't love rewards? This is where “The King and Queen Intimacy Experience™” comes into play.
Often times, there is a shadow that looms over intimacy and sex with our spouse – the painful aftermath from a past with sexual assault or abuse. For those- like myself- who have survived such a traumatic experience, finding intimacy, pleasure, and fulfillment can be such a struggle. As a survivor who has also dedicated myself to a long history of:
- Community work
- Raising awareness
- and many types of service work
- Therapy: Talk (mind)
- Thought Management: BELIEF, TRUST
- Learning Scriptures- Taking negative captive to bow to God’s Word
- Encouraging Self-talk
- Celebrating myself and my progress
- Self-help and Personal Development Books, Audiobooks
- Action & other Bible variations
- More Therapy: Talk (mind) including "undercover" marriage counseling
- Continuing Thought Management: BELIEF, TRUST
- Learning Scriptures and creating affirmations (reminders) based on them
- Increasing Awareness
- Becoming more curious
- Encouraging myself more with God's Word
- Celebrating myself and my progress
- Continuing Devotionals, Self-help, Personal Development Books, Audiobooks
- Authored and published books for myself and others!
- Therapeutic Art (emotion, soul)
- Somatic (body- dance, deep stretch)
- Embracing the way that God created us
- Honoring the way that He designed marriage
- Us having pleasure and fulfillment, and a safe and protected space with our spouse to explore the depths of our desires that may not come easily (no pun intended)
- Leading our families by example by doing things God's way
So, while on the surface, it may seem like a discussion about sex, it is, in fact, a profound exploration of healing, empowerment, and holistic fulfillment within the sanctity of Christ followers' marriages.
For Husband and WifeKing and Queen's Preference™: Designed to identify individual relationship needs and preferences, this short pleasure questionnaire is completed by the husband and wife (individually) before creating and curating her Intimacy Gifts:
- Providing personalized recommendations from our range of intimacy solutions
- Creating a unique and empowering experience for each participant.
- Ensuring she receives gifts she actually desires, and would touch her on a deeper level.
For The Husband
He will gain understanding, hope, and options for intimacy with his wife; dispelling the beliefs that he:
-Is being punished for past sins
-Has to accept a sexless marriage
-Must find ways to remain faithful without fulfillment.
For The Wife
She will reclaim and embrace her sensual and sexual power, conquering the complex prison that is limiting her from experiencing pleasure and desires after sexual assault or abuse.
I am Certified in Trauma/survivor-Informed Care with a long track record of advocacy and activism for survivors of sexual assault and domestic violence over the last 11 years. Part of my service work is empowering survivors with Jesus so they can take back their power in healthy meaningful ways.
For Your Family
-Your love will reconnect you to pleasure with one another, eliminating seeking outside sources for intimacy, stimulation, and satisfaction. "Love" through our Intimacy Gifts refers to God's love, romantic love, and friendship love.
-This will also show your children what healing and restoration looks like in a marriage.
-We include your children in platonic intimacy to help them develop strong emotional connections, trust, and support with others. This type of intimacy focuses on building meaningful friendships and familial connections based on care and understanding, without involving anything romantic or sexual.
Go from rejected and disappointed, to accepted and pleased with The King and Queen Intimacy Experience™ by Soul Remodeling.